New Compact Laminate
Compact Laminate is a decorative panel designed for a broad variety of uses both vertically and horizontally. Its inherent strength and durability is due to thermosetting resins, homogeneously reinforced with cellulose fibres and manufactured under high pressure and temperature.
Compact Laminate is suitable for all horizontal and vertical surfaces that are subjected to damp and high traffic environments.
Some of these surfaces include: Hospital & Healthcare Facilities, Restaurant Tables, Education Facilities, Restroom toilet partitions and cabinetry, Kitchens and Laboratories.
Specification for your project is made easy, with a cut to size program for endless possibilities.
When it comes to the most demanding environments, our Compact Laminates are tough to beat. They boast a distinct black core and provide the perfect balance of strength and beauty.
Compact Laminate being custom machined.
- a variety of decors in 13mm standard multipurpose Black core
- Alfresco range for outdoor applications
- White core – limited range
- Laboratory grade
- XR Grade
- Moisture Resistant
- Stain and Wear Resistant.
- Shower and Toilet Partitions
- Locker systems
- Café Table Tops
- Work Tops
- Can be custom routed by SLQ to suit your design and requirements.
- Standard thickness is 13mm. Other thicknesses available in limited ranges.